The types of information we collect
Information you give us:
Some iBox Printers applications allow automatic or manual input of data, such as user name and email addresses. This data is collected to be used in the manor that was disclosed upon its collection point. For instance, if you provide your name and email address to be notified when a product is released, this information will be stored and used to notify you of said product release. Your information, however collected, will NOT be shared with third partys, sold, or otherwise distributed outside of iBox Printers.
Some iBox Printers applications allow connectivity to third party applications / websites / servers. Some of these require you to enter a user name and password, where in some cases the user name could be an email address. All user information entered to access a specific third party is sent only to the third party in which you are intending to connect. The data is never stored on any iBox Printers Servers or transferred off of the device to any other partner or sold or distributed in any way. iBox Printers has no access to this data as it is stored on the local device.
• For example if you send a post to Facebook from a iBox Printers application, you will need to log on to Facebook in order to gain access. This logon information is only sent to Facebook. This information is not sent to any other party. This information is not collected by iBox Printers.
Information we receive from third parties
iBox Printers receives sales information from third parties when a purchase is made from an Affiliate of iBox Printers. iBox Printers also receive information from other parties including Crowd-Funding platforms. This information will not be sold or distributed in any way.
Information that you enter in a web browser
Information entered in any iBox Printers web page will not be sold or distributed in any way.
Automatic Data Collection
Marketing and Advertising: third-party advertising companies with whom we or our advertisers partner to deliver iBox Printers advertising incorporates software that is used to monitor sales promotions and other application use metrics. These companies may be sent a unique device identifier assigned to that device. Sometimes referred to as cookies and sometimes as pixels.
Information about your computer or device: We may also collect information about the mobile or other devices on which iBox Printers applications are installed. If you access the Service from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device or other transactional information for that device.
Tracking technology: These technologies collect non-personally identifiable information to improve or monitor iBox Printers applications, including to keep count of return visits to our applications, website or our advertisers' or partners' websites, collect and report on aggregate statistical information. We may also capture other data such as search criteria and results, date, time, connection speed and IP addresses.
Amazon Payments https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/about?privacy
If the user accepts and thus enables location information to be available to a iBox Printers application, this location information will be used for the following practices:
· Your location information will never be combined with any personal information and stored, transmitted, shared, or collected by iBox Printers or iBox Printers partners.
· Your location information could be used to determine your current location
· Your location information could be sent to a third party with non-personally identifiable information for reasons including but not limited to:
· If you disable access to your location information, or if you never implicitly agree to share your location information with a iBox Printers application then your location information will not be accessed by the application, and thus will not be shared, stored, sold, or sent to third parties.
How the information we collect is shared:
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies, websites, applications or people in the circumstances listed below.
• You provide information in the course of your use of the Service by participating in community and social networking features such as Facebook.
• When we hire or partner with third parties to provide specialized services on our behalf, such as coupon services and special products or services that we choose to make available to our users.
• In connection with a merger with another entity, or in the event of a transfer of all or some of our assets.
• When we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law or in response to a law enforcement agency's request, or in a situation where disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to iBox Printers, our users or members of the public.